NG-OS4.1-Spiele-Sammel-Thead

Alles rund um Spiele für Amiga OS4

Moderator: OS4Welt-Team

HelmutH
OS4Welt-Team
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Re: NG-OS4.1-Spiele-Sammel-Thead

Beitrag von HelmutH »

Arminius hat geschrieben:Tolle Liste! Hätte jemand von euch Lust an einer "Games" Unterseite zur OS4Softwareliste mitzuwirken? Jeweils mit einem Screenshot und eine kurzen Beschreibung zum Spiel? Dann hätte man mal ein übersichtliches Nachschlagewerk, wenn man mal wieder auf der Suche nach etwas Beschäftigung fürs Wochenende ist 8)
Würde ich dran mitwirken.
Nur könnte ich im Moment keinen Bildschirmfotos machen, da bei meinem AOne das CPU Modul defekt ist.
Gruß Helmut
Amiga 500, Amiga 2000, AmigaOne XE, AmigaOne X5000
amifrog

Beitrag von amifrog »

Hunoppc hatte ja kürzlich seinen EGL Wrapper geupdatet. Darum konnte er einige seiner Ports, und auch einen weiteren neuen, ebenfalls verbessern:
http://hunoppc.amiga-projects.net/softw ... by=created
Good morning all Amigans,
After a short moment of absence, here I am back with some small updates and some new features (others will come as I spare).
I thank all of the people who have supported me despite my lack of activity lately, and also a big thank you for your patience to all.

Update of the EGL_Wrap Library:
First of all, it is strongly advised to update the EGL_Wrap library in its new version which brings a lot of fixes and improvements for your games.
All my old games (MiniGL) will go to EGL_Wrap library for your enjoyment, just be patient because there is integration work.

The game GISH can be seen in EGL_Wrap library, this allows you to work in higher resolutions without loss of FPS and better graphic quality just for your eyes.

Pacman-Arena game updates with the latest version of EGLSDL_Wrap library

The PINGUS game is seen in EGL_Wrap library, this allows you to work in higher resolutions without loss of FPS and better graphic quality just for your eyes.

Reborn to castle Wolfenstein updates with the latest version of the EGL_Wrap library for your enjoyment.

Return to castle wolfenstein updates with the latest version of the EGL_Wrap library for your enjoyment.

The game ZAZ is seen passing in EGL_Wrap, that allows you to work in higher resolutions without losses of FPS and a better graphic quality just for your eyes.

A new game to add to your list: the SOULFU game makes its appearance thanks to the latest version of the EGL_Wrap library.

I wish you all a great time with all these games.
Quelle: https://amigaworld.net/modules/news/ind ... rytopic=29
amifrog

Beitrag von amifrog »

Alien vs. Predator (HunoPPC)
TearsOfMe
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Beitrag von TearsOfMe »

@amifrog: Geht denn bei Dir das Laden eines gespeicherten Spielstandes?
Still speaks the silence, it speaks in riddles to my mind
And time keeps passing by as I walk tearful through this life.
Tarja i miss you so much. Farewell my baby.
amifrog

Beitrag von amifrog »

Das ist nur ein Video. Ich hab ja keine Maschine.
amifrog

Beitrag von amifrog »

Antworten