[Software] MediaVault 1.4.1 veröffentlicht

Aktuelles rund um Amiga OS4

Moderator: OS4Welt-Team

Antworten
walkero
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

[Software] MediaVault 1.4.1 veröffentlicht

Beitrag von walkero »

First of all I would like to apologize for my message in English. I haven't found any reference about MediaVault here and I would like to let you all know about this new AmigaOS 4 application.

MediaVault is an open source desktop application for AmigaOS 4, which can be used to discover online audio and video content.

With MediaVault you can discover radio stations and podcasts and listen to them using your audio player of choice. There is different ways to searh and filter results, based on language, category/genre.

You can find more information at https://github.com/walkero-gr/mediavault and get the latest version at https://github.com/walkero-gr/mediavaul ... tag/v1.4.1 and at os4depot.net (currently in upload list)

I'd like to read your feedback and recommendations.

Bild

Bild
FlipFlop

Re: MediaVault 1.4.1 released

Beitrag von FlipFlop »

And don't forget another special feature: it is not another Enhancer resp. AmiSphere application! ;-)
Amiguy
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Beitrag von Amiguy »

Very nice !
AmigaOne X5000 2Ghz / 8Gb Ram - SSD 2x4Tb - Radeon RX 580 4Gb - Sound Blaster Audigy FX 5.1 SBX - AmigaOS4.1 Final Edition
Amiga 1200 2Mb Chip - PiStorm32 lite - CF 128Gb - Indivision MK3 - GOEX Drive - WB 3.2.2.1 - Star LC10 Drucker
Mufa

Beitrag von Mufa »

walkero hat geschrieben: 11. Oktober 2021 13:27 First of all I would like to apologize for my message in English. I haven't found any reference about MediaVault here and I would like to let you all know about this new AmigaOS 4 application.

MediaVault is an open source desktop application for AmigaOS 4, which can be used to discover online audio and video content.

I am writing here because I know that people from Entwicker-X stay to OS4welt.de probably more often than on Amigans.net.

Walkero Do you use Emotion on RadeonRX with Va.Library?

It seems to me that there is a bug in Emotion or in va.library, which causes that the audio stream playback is not possible.

When I turn the standard Emotion 1.9 and I want to listen to any podcast, I have silence.

When I turn on the old Emotion 1.1 podcast is played OK.

When I turn on Emotion 1.9 but I will do Rename Va.Library, eg on va.library_ podcast also plays OK.
walkero

Beitrag von walkero »

@Mufa
Thank you so much for your donation. Your support is much appreciated.
Yeah, I am using an RX Radeon with va.library. I never had that issue, but I am Enhancer beta tester, so I have the latest version of va.library.

From your description it doesn't look like an Emotion issue.

Have you tested Updater (from Enhancer package) if there is a newer version available for download?
turbo4.1
Ignition-Team
Danksagung erhalten: 46 Mal

Re: [Software] MediaVault 1.4.1 veröffentlicht

Beitrag von turbo4.1 »

hi walkero,
nice to see that you are using ignition :-)
but please update to version 1.10 ;-)

thank you for developing MediaVault.
Sam460ex mit Yeston RX550 4GB (Single Slot, Low Profile), Sam440Flex (666MHz) mit Radeon HD5450 PCI, CDTV mit 270MB SCSI-HD, MemCard, 68010 14MHZ und 5MB RAM, A600 und CD32
Amiga User since 1987
Antworten